6. Ji-Xing Yang, Li Pan,* Zhe Ma and Yue-Sheng Li, Novel imidazolium-based poly(ionic liquid)s with different counterions for self-healing J. Mater. Chem. A 2017, DOI: 10.1039/c7ta06793c.Jing Cui, Feng-Min Nie,
5. Ji-Xing Yang, L. X. Ren,* Y. S. Li, Ring-opening Metathesis Polymerization of Cis-5-norbornene-endo-2,3-dicarboxylic Anhydride Derivatives Using the Grubbs Third Generation Catalyst Chin. J. Polym. Sci. 2017, 35, 36-45.
4. J. Cui, Ji-Xing Yang, L. Pan,* Y. S. Li, Synthesis of Novel Cyclic Olefin Polymer with High Glass Transition Temperature via Ring-Opening Metathesis PolymerizationMacromol. Chem. Phys. 2016, 217, 2708–2716.
3. Ji-Xing Yang, Y. Y. Long, L. Pan,* Y. F. Men, and Y. S. Li,* Spontaneously Healable Thermoplastic Elastomers Achieved through One-Pot Living Ring-Opening Metathesis Copolymerization of Well-Designed Bulky Monomers ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 12445-12455.
2. Ji-Xing Yang, J. Cui, Y. Y. Long, Y. G. Li, Y. S. Li,* Synthesis of Novel Cyclic Olefin Polymers with Excellent Transparency and High Glass-transition Temperature via Gradient Copolymerization of Bulky Cyclic Olefin and cis-Cyclooctene J. Polym. Sci., Part A: Polym. Chem. 2014, 52, 3240-3249.
1. Ji-Xing Yang, J. Cui, Y. Y. Long, Y. G. Li, Y. S. Li,* Synthesis of Cyclic Olefin Polymers with High Glass Transition Temperature by Ring-Opening Metathesis Copolymerization and Subsequent Hydrogenation J. Polym. Sci., Part A: Polym. Chem. 2014, 52, 2654-2661.