7. Bin Wang, Li Pan, Zhe Ma and Yue-Sheng Li*, Ring-Opening Polymerization with Lewis Pairs and Subsequent Nucleophilic Substitution: A Promising Strategy to Well-Defined Polyethylene-like Polyesters without Transesterification, Macromolecules, 2018, 51, 836-845.
6. He-Yuan Ji, Bin Wang*, Li Pan and Yue-Sheng Li*, Lewis Pairs for ring-opening alternating polymerization of cyclic anhydrides and epoxides, Green Chemistry, 2018, 20, 641-648. (Invited Back Cover)
5. Hai-Chao Huang, Zong-Jun Li, Bin Wang*, Xiao-Lu Chen and Yue-Sheng Li*, Synthesis of lactide/-caprolactone quasi-random copolymer by using rationally designed mononuclear aluminum complexes with modified -ketiminato ligand, J. Polym. Sci., Part A: Polym. Chem., 2018, 56, 203-212.
4. Bin Wang, Ying-Rui Shang, Zhe Ma, Li Pan and Yue-Sheng Li, Non-porous ultralow dielectric constant materials based on novel silicon-containing cycloolefin copolymers with tunable performance, Polymer, 2017, 116, 105-112.
3. Bin Wang, Yi-Ming Zhang, Zhe Ma, Li Pan, Shi-Jun Yu and Yue-Sheng Li, Copolymerization of propylene with Si-containing a,w-diolefin: How steric hindrance of diolefins affects long chain branch formation, Polymer Chemistry, 2016, 7, 2938-2946.
2. Bin Wang, Ying-Yun Long, Yan-Guo Li, Yong-Feng Men, Yue-Sheng Li, Cyclic Olefin Copolymers of Propylene with Asymmetric Si-containing a,w-Diolefins: the Tailored Thermal and Mechanical Properties, Polymer, 2015, 16, 108-114.
1. Bin Wang, Yong-Xia Wang, Jing Cui, Ying-Yun Long, Yan-Guo Li, Xiao-Yan Yuan and Yue-Sheng Li, Cyclopolymerization of Si-containing a,w-diolefins by Pyridylamido-hafnium Catalyst with High Cyclization Selectivity and Stereoselectivity, Macromolecules, 2014, 47, 6627-6634.
For More Detailed Information, Please See: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/R-3449-2017